Where Are the Women Candidates for 2012: Full Video
In collaboration with Glamour magazine, 92nd Street Y’s Campaign for the American Conversation presented a live webcast of Running in Heels: Where Are the Women Candidates for 2012 and How Can We Get More of Them on Wednesday, March 28. You can now watch the full video above.
The panel featured some of today’s most influential political women – from both left and right – to discuss the current state of women in politics and how the next generation of women will affect the future of the country:
· Cindi Leive (introductions), Glamour’s editor-in-chief
· Chelsea Clinton (moderator), Board Member, Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative and special correspondent for NBC News
· Christine Quinn, Speaker of the New York City Council
· Nicolle Wallace, bestselling author of Eighteen Acres and It’s Classified, political commentator and former White House communications director under President George W. Bush
· Abby Huntsman Livingston, daughter of former presidential candidate Jon Huntsman. She most recently worked on his campaign and previously worked for ABC News and for Good Morning America
· Stephanie Schriock, President of EMILY’s List, the nation’s largest resource for women in politics
· Sandra Fluke, Former president, Georgetown University Law Students for Reproductive Justice
· Amy Holmes, former CNN contributor and news anchor for The Blaze and GBTV
Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Keep 92Y's award-winning livestreams and on-demand digital programming FREE!